Biyernes, Marso 11, 2011

Eliammie Santiago



Hi!Good Day I'm Eliammie B. Santiago. Presently living in Sublangon, Pontevedra Capiz,.
i'm 17 years old and i guess. Everyone knows that i am also belong to a hercorian student..Taking up Computer Science from bcsl 1-C.My fathers name is Elivi Santiago,and my mothers name is Elvira Santiago I have one eldest brother and one youngest sister.I like doing, reading books, funtime with my friends,eating,singing,dancing,and playing volleyball.Being a second child,ill do mybest to be a goodgirl for my parents it is also because of the reason that my mother was not her beside me only my father and my youngersister.and also my granpa that support me.I finish my elementary in CNCDMS and my secondary is in PNHS.My ambition inlife is to finish my study, to help my family,and to sucess
someday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento